Friday, December 5, 2008

Powerful Testimony!

Today I discovered a website-- www.Iamsecond.com. It is awesome. I found a video from a former member of the band called Korn. I remember hearing a long time ago that one of the band members became a Christian, but I was never sure if it was true, and frankly, it was hard to believe considering the music that Korn created. Anyways, this video tells his story about his encounter with God. Oh my, I cried. It is awesome how God revealed his love to this guy, Brian. I mean, I was crying when I watched the video. I hope it blesses you today and reminds you of the love of the Father. PLEASE watch the video. The link is below...I still haven't figure out how to post a video directly on the blog, so just copy and past the link into a new broswer. Enjoy!

http://www.iamsecond.com/#/seconds/Brian_Welch

No comments: