Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No longer a blogger Virgin!

I don't know really what to say on here. So, I guess I will tell you what is on my mind....my wife. I absolutely love everything about her. Right now she is actually on the phone on a conference call for work, but I know she is craving to hang up and hang out with me.....seriously....she loves spending time with me. I don't know how, I even annoy myself sometimes, but she seems to really like me....and I think I really like her too. She just got her haircut and she looks absolutely gorgeous......welp thats the end of my blog.

Jason

3 comments:

Steven said...

Well, Jason, I for one would like to say I'm proud of you. I mean, this technology thing is pretty scary and I wasn't sure about the "internet" at first either. But, it looks like we're both overcoming our fears. Congrats!

Christy said...

i don't get the title? what does that mean bud?

Amy Marable said...

see jason, I was right. You did find someone who could put up with your annoyingness. Haha, you know I am kidding but you will never forgive me for that! I love you Jason! YOu and Alex are the best. I feel so blessed to be your sister!
alex...can't wait to see the new haircut!