Monday, May 19, 2008

Glory Bound

Thats right...Jas and I are glory bound. We are headed to the beautiful Northwest on Wednesday morn at the butt crack of dawn. Jas and I have been planning our trip to Seattle since February or so. We wanted to go somewhere we have never been before and Seattle has the best of both worlds...beautiful mountains and nature and also a fun urban city to explore. Jason is in charge of our time in Olympic National Park and I am in charge of our time in the city. I am pumped! I am sure we will post lots of pictures from the trip when we get back, so be on the look out.

This trip is perfectly timed because this month has officially been the busiest ever at work. I don't know what it is, but its been stressful and so I am definitely ready for a vacation....even though it makes it a bit harder to leave when your leaving beahind a whole bunch of work. But I know that work probably won't slow down so there won't really be a prime time to stop and take a vacation. So off we will go!

Also, in other news...I never posted on this, but I officially got accepted in the UTA master's program to get my master's in social work. I am exicted big time. It's weird thinking I'll be going back to school now that I've finally adjusted to the full time work schedule, but none the less I am excited.

Alright... now I have to go de-identify a 500-ish page case file. WOW...fun! Gotta love paperwork.

2 comments:

Christy said...

have fun on your trip! we will miss you guys - can't wait to see lots of pictures & congrats again on the uta accept! love you!

Elliott and Lindsay Drake said...

hey alex! love the blog! we miss you and jas so much.