things i am thankful for in this season of life:
- roof over our heads
- Advent family time with hal and jas
- hallie's little breaths and heartbeats
- the smell of a real christmas tree
- food in the pantry
- deliriously laughing with j
- coffee and seasonal creamers (i.e. pumpkin spice and cinnamon sugar cookie)
- friends/family who desire to spend time with my baby!
- hallie's little smiles and screeches (i've determined these little screech noises is her form of laughter for the time being)
- a hard working husband
- a healthy baby
- God's pursuit of me
- new cars that aren't dysfunctional
- surprise engagements (welcome to the family, Alejandro!)
- free diapers from friends :)
- friends who persevere in Christ through difficult times....this encourages my faith.
what are you thankful for? it doesn't have to be "thanksgiving" or even the holidays to dwell on these things....