Monday, October 17, 2011

2 months!

Hallie turned 2 months on October 3rd! Here are some pics documenting this month! Because Hallie was a month early, the dr said she is developmentally like a 1 month old. We are hoping she catches up in the next couple of months, so in the mean time we are trying to help her catch up! I am the regulator of tummy time and she is not the biggest fan of that! She seems to be getting better at going to sleep on her own (sometimes) and she is smiling more, which is super fun for Jas and I! Enjoy!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a pretty little thing!
i love her!

Unknown said...

what a doll! With two premies myself (both 2 months early) i hear ya on the catch up game. Seems like girls advance more quickly than boys so I feel like my daughter isn't as behind as he was at this age. And when I saw behind i only mean if i were to compare him with his full term self, haha. I gave up on comparisons long ago, especially with premature kiddos. Anyhoo, she's a cutie and enjoy her smallness!

ellen said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to see her again!