Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whoa...

ok, is this background too much/too springy? its spring time and i felt the need to change it up! plus i do like the aqua color. let me know if it is completely hideous...

I don't have too much going on at the internship today, so i thought i would do a quick blog. i am hungry for lunch already and it is 10:49 am. fun stuff. anyways, this week has been a bit of a beat down school wise for me. but praise the Lord yesterday is over! i turned a fatty research paper and had to present it yesterday and then i had a big research exam, which i feel like i did pretty decent on. now i just have 3 more papers, two more presentations, and about 115 more hours at my internship 'til i am finished on May 15th! i will have a good two 1/2 week break until summer school starts, so i know i will enjoy that time!

in fire fighting news....jason passed the civil service exam for DFD and will be taking another test (the accuplacer) on Saturday at 3:30 pm! please pray for him! this is step number 2 in the process...so it is exciting to move on and hopefully he will continue on through the process! On my way to work today I saw the firefighters out on the streets with their boots doing their annual "put money in my boot" deal (i dont actually know what it is called)and i was imagining Jas doing that. he looked cute out there...in my head. ok well thats all folks. i should probably go do something productive now...love!

1 comment:

Christy said...

i love the background! it looks so good, in fact i am going to look at that website to find one for me. you have a lot of work to do to finish up the semester - i hope that it all goes well. look forward to seeing you tomorrow. (and i can picture sweet jas - looking precious getting money with those boots!)