Sunday, September 7, 2008

weddings and enchiladas


...that's what we have been up to lately. Jason was in his buddy John's wedding this weekend, which was really fun! Jason, John, and Clay (another groomsman below) have been long time friends at Baylor so it was fun for them to get together. And I got to hang with Clay's wife, Monique, which was a bonus! We are looking forward to getting to hang with John and Meredith since they are going to be living in Dallas once they get back from the honeymoon!





Also, since it's  the beginning of school and I'm not working I've had some down time to cook, which I love. I have been experimenting with new things and it's been fun. I am realizing how much I like to cook when its not a stressful task I feel like I have to do when I get home from work. I made some chicken, corn, and spinach enchiladas this last week and they were tasty! Bon appetit!


No comments: